Welcome to 007 Bail Bonds & Investigations website! Searching for a reputable bail bondsman in South Florida can be overwhelming. This website is to inform you of why 007 Bail Bonds & Investigations are the best in the business. Our bondsmen are licensed , friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended and respected, 007 Bail Bonds & Investigations our bondsmen pride themselves on completing all bail bonds in an efficient and inexpensive manner. Our customer’s satisfaction is our top priority!
Our bail bondsmen will go the extra mile to ensure a safe and speedy release of your loved ones from detainment. Travel arrangements are available as needed to bring your loved one home safely! Call today and speak with one of our bail bondsmen who are available to take your calls 24/7 and will be happy to assist you in your bail bond needs.
When calling please have the below information available if possible. Thank you!
- Defendant’s Full Name
- Defendant’s Date of Birth
- Location of Arrest/ which jail
- Nature of Arrest
- Total amount of bail set
007 Bail Bonds Agency is fully licensed in the following bail bond areas and are vastly knowledgeable and experienced:
- Federal Bail Bonds
- State & County Bail Bonds
- Nationwide Bail Bonds
- Immigration Bail Bonds
Call today and find out how we can help get your loved one home ASAP!
Our website has a fully functional FAQ section where most of your questions and concerns can be found and answered, below we have started you off with 2 of the most commonly asked questions. If you can not find the answers your looking for, feel free to call our friendly bondsmen at anytime, they will be happy to take your call.
Commonly Asked Questions
How long does the bail bond process take?
Normally the process takes between 2 and 8 hours on average. Each County will differ depending on the backlog of cases at the time.
How much will a bail bond cost?
10% of the total bail will be required and is the normal amount due for a State or County bail bond. If paying without a bail bondsmen it would cost you 100% of total bail, in cash and in person.
Bail Bond Agent/Private Investigator
W131899 / A1600111 / C 1400578
These Are Our General Forms
- Agent Report Form
- Affidavit of Discharge
- Appearance Bond (SEN-FACE)
- Application for Bail and Indemnity Agreement (SEN-33)
- Credit Card Authorization
- Indemnity Agreement (Sen-33)
- Irrevocable Stock or Bond Power for Bank Stock
- Privacy Disclosure
- Promissory Note
- Receipt for Collateral Deposited (SEN-108)
- Surety Bond, page 1 (SEN-111)
- Surety Bond, page 2 (SEN-111)
- Collateral recpt (SEN-FL138a)
- Contingent Promissory Note (SEN-FL136)
- Premium receipt (SEN-FL139)
- Release of personal info (SEN-FL122)
- Social security consent for release of info (SEN-FL141)
954 840-8353 (O)
904 635-7524 (C)